The site is completely self-written. It is unique, not overloaded with extra code. Due to this, even with a large number of visitors the site works without problems.
Sales are the main goal of the online store. Accordingly, all development should be sharpened under it, starting with the color of the button, ending with the adaptation of the mobile version.
In order for a site visitor to make a purchase, conversion paths must be carefully considered. And for this you need to think like a client. Therefore, before starting the development of the site, we turned on empathy to the maximum in order to understand our client and went into intelligence on competing sites.
As a result, our marketers found several shortcomings that most likely turned the user away from the shopping cart, for example:
– the products were not indicated in stock or not in stock;
– there was no personal account for the user, what means that during each checkout you need to enter all the data (name, address, phone number) again what is very inconvenient;
– too many details on the pages, eyes run up, it is impossible to focus on the main thing;
– phone numbers are often not clickable;
– no online payment.
And many other points, we will not bore you with them.
To simplify the order and save the client from all the torment that our marketers went through, they implemented the following solutions for the site:
– clickable phone numbers are indicated in the header of the site, hours of work are indicated, so that the person immediately understands when they will answer the call and did not listen to the loud beeps, trying to get through after hours;
– made a personal account for the convenience of regular customers so that you do not have to constantly fill out your data when placing an order;
– “buy in one click” button for those who do not have time to fill out the form fields;
– All products were divided into categories and set a filter to immediately select the right one, for users who came for a specific product;
– implemented online payment through the LiqPay service; it became even more convenient to make purchases;
– added a blog – not only to improve search positions, but also to provide useful information to customers.
Papero is a reliable supplier of quality stationery from reputable manufacturers in Ukraine and other countries.
We also carried out the integration of the site with the CRM system of the client. In order for the prices on the site to automatically change when the price in crm changes and all requests fall into a single system, a customer base is formed, which can then be influenced by marketing tools.
Of course, we adapted the online store for mobile devices, but this is already a must have in our online realities.
Conducted SEO optimization. We registered meta tags not only for pages, but also for each product. Description of goods is 100% unique. We created a Sitemap.xml file and breadcrumbs. Transferred the site to a secure https protocol. Set up a 301 redirect.
In the final part of the project we included google analytic to track conversions from the site. And they set up a Facebook pixel to run ads on social networks on site visitors.